Whether you already have a social media strategy or want to develop one, measuring its effectiveness is critical.
Whilst it may take some time to get traction on social sites, you should begin to see some improvement in the important metrics that give you an idea of how you’re doing within the first few months.
- How many leads are your social channels producing?
- Have they been good quality leads, resulting in a reasonable conversion to sales or ongoing business relationships?
- Have you noticed an increase in traffic to your website?
- What are your engagement levels?
- Are your messages getting through? (Most don’t)
- Are you seeing consistent growth in your fans & followers?
If you don’t know or cannot measure these metrics, you cannot measure your return on investment.
Like any other marketing medium, we believe social can and should be measured. We work with you to develop and implement a strategy that employs social media to help you reach your business goals, whether they be leads, sales, growth, customer acquisition or brand building.
Every month, you’ll have a clear picture of how well your strategy is working in real terms.
Knowing what a good quality new lead, or increased customer retention is worth to your business makes it very easy to assess your return on investment.
Socialface provides transparent monthly KPI reporting so you’ll always know how your social media is performing.
FREE social media review (valued at $360)
Not sure if social media is working your organisation?
Book a free social media review and evaluation today.
7 harder-to-measure ways social media can benefit your organisation
Not only should your social media earn it’s keep, it should also help your business in these ways. Take a look.